29th April 2012
Chat reblogged from ☁Float On☁ with 6 notes
- When you say "I love you" after a day of dating.
- You're setting your relationship up for failure.
- Psychologically proven it takes up to six months to fall in love.
- So, quit throwing the word around.
- When it means more to others than you, thanks.
- No offense to you madame, I do understand it can be irritating when people
- throw the "L" word around, but it is not "proven" at all how long on takes to fall in love.
- It can take you less then a few minutes for you to know you want to be with that that
- person, and feel a connection. So the seed sets in fast. The amount of time it
- takes to fall in love varies very much so. You can't put an estimate on love. It's love.
- It just happens. It's absurd to ever say how long it takes. It's beautiful.